Tuesday, December 4, 2012

babe :)

Babe

I love laughing with you :) I love it when you make me laugh and I love it when you make yourself laugh.  I especially love it when I make you laugh! :)  I feel so good about myself when I can make you laugh so hard. Like when your phone drops and you say to me, "look at you throwing your phone on the ground".  And I look at you then look and the ground, then look back at you and say, "um that is your phone" and you say "uh that's embarrassing." LOL
Or when you accidentally bite my mouth trying to kiss me.
Or when I'm going in for a kiss, but you decide it will be funny to blow air at my face.
Or when I tell you you are spoiled and you say.... I know ;)

I also love it when you have to track me down in 'downtown' Rexburg to pick me up so I don't have to walk home from work.
Or when you eat every meal I make and tell me I'm a good cook.
I really love it when you tell me your roommates love my cooking :)
Or when you tell me I'm beautiful :)
Or when you whistle at me when I walk in front of you.

I love it when you come over to help me decorate my Christmas tree.
or when you show up with new ornaments for my tree :)
or when you listen to my stories, and like and laugh at my stories.

I love it when you give me girl time.
or when you let me sleep while you drive from WA to ID.
or when you whistle at me and I think it's the garbage man at the rest stop. haha

I love it when you leave my luggage in Bellingham, WA
or when you buy me new clothes and toiletries from Walmart to make up for it.
or when you let me wear an outfit such as: a nice peacoat, a nice dress sweater, blue capri lounge pants, blue rain boots, and no make up and STILL tell me i'm beautiful! :)

I love you babe. I love everything about you! ;)

You owe me dinner ;)




1 comment: