Friday, December 28, 2012

post Christmas

I can't believe Christmas is over. It sure can and went this year. Nothing too exciting. But I did get to have a few days off from work and spend time with most of my siblings at my parents house. :) Which is always nice.

But I have starting to stress out a little bit with Jan coming, because once January hits the months will just fly by and I'll blink and be married!! I'm also stressing out because I have to get braces before I get married and Mike had to go home to Kentucky for the semester and I don't live near my mom to plan the wedding, so I stressing out just a little bit.

But I'm just thankful I have a wonderful family and sweet friends to help me and the greatest, bestest, hottest, sweetest, smartest, creativest, caringest,  loveliest, FIANCEE EVER!!!!!

P.S. I know all of those words aren't real words haha ;)
I love you babe! I can't wait for Aug!

No comments: