Thursday, December 27, 2012

Happy birthday Mike! Surprise! :)

I love surprising Mike and keeping him on his toes ;)
This year my friend Brittany and I decorated his apartment door and his car for his 26th birthday at about 2am.  We had a blast! It worked out because his birthday was on a monday so I spent the night at Brittany's because I work in Rexburg on Monday's and because I threw him a Surprise party after FHE, so he had no idea :) It was perfect!




 His surprise party
 Mike talking to his good friend/old roommate VH
 opening gifts...
 Mike loves Seattle Seahawks (he is from Seattle)...
 His BEST friend Adam (in the background) drove all the way from Seattle and surprised him and was so generous and brought a few gifts! :) Thank you Adam
 Candy grams are so fun to make :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIKE-my babe 
I LOVE YOU!!

No comments: