Tuesday, December 18, 2012

teenagers

seriously, whoever the freakin' idiots and (bad words) are that hit mike's car in the parking lot and made it so he can't come see me/drive at all are so FLIPPIN' busted!! I'm SO ticked off at you.
oh wait i know who it was,...some dumb teenage kids who thought it was funny/didn't want to get in trouble who hit the car and ran away. well...let me tell you one thing. the cops are after you and he knows who you are. I hope they pay Mike $1,000 to get it fixed. haha.

He called me after work and said he would be to my house about the same time I would be after work.  Then as i pulled up to my house Mike calls me and says umm i can't come to your house...someone hit my car. HAHA very funny. no I'm serious he said.  you are totally joking. very funny. nice try. No really I'm totally serious, I went out to my car to get in and the kids ran away the I got in my car and noticed and heard bad noises, got out and it was all sorts of jacked up.  The driver rear side was smashed in so much the metal is pushed in and touching the tire and I can't drive it.  GRRRRRREEEEAT, I said. so needless to say I'm PRETTY TICKED off and want to beat those kids across the head so bad and teach them a lesson. oh I'm SO MAD!!!!

But Mike has called the police and his insurance and things are getting taken care of, BUT STILL!!! UGH!!!!

No comments: