Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Halloween 2012

This year I have been really bad about keeping up on my blog.  I go about three months and then I overwhelm myself with post after post of all the 'stuff' I have been up to.  I love taking pictures and seeing and doing new things, but I have been SO bad about keeping others informed about my life; wait why do I need to 'make sure people know about my life??' weird, yes, I know. Whatever! Blogs are fun and I like sharing my life with those who care to read my blog and keep informed of my silly life haha.
So here is Halloween (told you I was behind)...
My best friend Brainne purchased a beautiful piece of land and hosts many community events...



 My best friend Brianne and her mom :)
Best friends since we were 7 years old :)

While I was visiting my best friend my wonderful mother was at home doing what she loves; cooking while visiting with friends; making homemade donuts!!  (The sunday before Halloween)....

First let the dough rise in the mixer...

                                                           Roll it out....
                                                    Roll out your donuts with the 'magic' roller....
roll dozens out (about 6 batches)....
 
Fry them...

                                          

Frost them...
 

                                                                           And enjoy!!
                                                                            YUMMY!!
Just some of the people that came.
 And then for Halloween night back in Idaho Falls, ID you make up a last minute trunk decoration for your trunk or treat


HAPPY HALLOWEEN!


No comments: