Saturday, October 27, 2012

Oct. '12

I have a few pictures!!!
Bare with me as they might be a little out of order. But none the less it's still pictures and i'll feel better that I have updated my blog.

Mike and I were driving and saw this on the car in front of us and we were arguing if it was a chip on the car or if they really placed Africa on their car.
I say they meant to. He obviously said they opposite: that it was a chip that just so happened to be the shape of Africa.
What do you think?!?!
Mike and I found a street in Idaho Falls that had benches made from local artists. This one was our favorite.  

 Good Morning on a wonderful thursday in Idaho Falls in October!
 I hate snow before 'the' holidays
 My friend Brittany and I went and enjoyed the temple together the other night



 Boise Temple Open House



I LOVE the temple!

No comments: