Thursday, December 27, 2012

Dec. misc. 2012

For Thanksgiving Mike and I drove up to WA to be with his family. 
All the ladies in his family go shopping for Black Friday deals and love it! They take their time and enjoy each others company and just shop, to try to get it all done in one day.  During our 17 hour shopping day (5:30am to 10pm), we stop to eat  lunch and dinner and drop off gifts at his aunts house before we make the venture north to Lyden, WA to look in small shops and window shop, all on our way up further north to the one and only Canada! :)  It's such a blast!! Yes it's a long day but it goes by fast and it's fun to hang out with these ladies (soon to be family members) and chit chat and laugh...and create memories :)  Like smuggling Mike's mom in Canada both ways LOL
Windmill in Lyden, WA

 The streets of small town Lyden, WA
 For Thanksgiving we met up with a few friends and walked the street(s) of Pike Place Market, but that was also the day I had no luggage because Mike had forgot it at his aunts house up north, so we had to 'shop' at walmart for some pants and I pretty much looked like a scuz but it's the small things in life that you can laugh about and make memories of :)  Thank babe :p  When we left Pike Place Market we realized we didn't take a picture of us four or even us two so we hurried and took a fe pictures before we got back in the car. (what you don't know is that Pike Place Market is right behind us around this building....)


 I had cleaned Mike's car trunk out so we could pack the car and drive to WA for Thanksgiving. He had a large load of clothes, which were VERy dirty, so I washed them for him.  When we got back from WA after a few days he realized he didn't have clean loungish pants, so he grabbed a pair from the clothes I washed and came walking out of his room saying "umm I think I don't fit in these clothes anymore.  I think these fit me a few pounds ago" LOL LOL LOL  His roommate Pat and I rolled over laughing on the floor for about an hour. I had to hurry and get my camera out before he changed. Mike was trying to run away and change but Pat and I make him let us take a picture, that is why it's so blurry LOL LOL !!!!  It was HILARIOUS!!
 The day we were moving Mike out of his apartment it was lightly snowing outside.  We were standing outside talking after we had got him all moved out and we were deciding where to go eat or something.  All of a sudden he said looked at me strangely. Said, "don't' move". I said, "oooookaaayyyyy".  He asked where the camera was, mentioned it was in my purse. He climbed in my car looked for the camera in my purse while I was standing statute still outside in the cold.  Of course he couldn't find it, so he handed me my purse and I grabbed it right out.  I still don't know what he is trying to do. I still am standing still.  he then takes a picture of my hair and shows me,...the PERFECT snowflake!!  It looks so awesome!!  good eye babe! ;)
 My fun, loving, smart, cute, Primary CTR 5 class
Don't mind my pal Bryce trying to mess up our pictures and cover Jaicee's face and my face...But I sure do LOVE them to DEATH!!! :)
 That's better :)
 Bryce giving me hugs and then running his fingers through my hair :)
I'm going to miss this class SOOOO MUCH!!!
 Live Nativity in Ucon, ID
It was so windy and cold, but we just had to pet Ralphi the camel and take a picture :)


What a great way to enjoy this time of year and remember Thee and all that He has done for us! :)

No comments: