Sunday, September 30, 2012

Summer '12

What a fun, fast, family, warm summer!!
Summer is a time to have BBQ's, family reunions, go swimming, and lay out!  And that is just what I did! I have been growing out my hair all year and finally decided to get a trim.  My goal is grow it out for another 6 or so months and then donate it; I have always wanted to donate my hair, so my 4 year old niece and I had a contest from Jan. to her birthday (July) to see who could grow out their hair the longest...I think I won :) haha.
Mike and I also went swimming in the river at least once or twice a week. I tried to lay out as much as I could.  On Sept. 3 (Labor Day) I took my other niece and my nephew to Rexburg rapids and they played and played and played, while I laid and laid and laid out.  What a nice relaxing Labor Day.
So this summer
I attended two family reunions.
Attended a work party at Bar J Wranglers in Jackson, WY
worked hard.
went to girls camp.
ventured up to Seattle.
washed my car in my swimming suit :)
went running with my niece.
went swimming as much as possible.
laughed and laughed and laughed.

hiked the Menan Butte (boy was that an experience. personal story not to be told by me. ask mike) 
and soaked in the sun :)  













 Meet Mr. Scruff for the seven week break from school

McKay
 The girls :) (we are only missing Bryant)




I love summers like that! :)

No comments: