Wednesday, September 26, 2012

september....

This month has been so wonderful!! I know I'm pretty behind on my blogging. but help is on their way! yeah! :) my goal is to have to done in two weeks. sorry.  I would have it done except I'm enjoying this beautiful end of summer beginning of fall weather and i can't get myself to stay inside. i just want to be outside and enjoy the fresh crisp air.  For example, last night I washed my car....got in a little bit of a water fight....then two hours later it rained. I love this time of year!
Back to the good stuff...things are going well. Things (days) have been Flying by!! i can't believe it's almost october!  This month has been full of fun, laughter, friends, romantic dates, romantic surprises, and being lazy indoors and outdoors.
Tonight was my friends birthday and a large group of us went out to eat at Texas Roadhouse...and ya know laughed super hard. Were so loud everyone was staring at us. and ate like ten baskets of their delicious rolls. and made the birthday girl sit on the saddle.  It was a very enjoyable night.
Now, I need to focus on getting to bed on time for staff pictures tomorrow, and thinking how I'm going to do my hair cute, having to  pull it up because staff pictures are during lunch hour...weird, but whatever.  how can i make my hair look cute for staff pictures with it being up. with out looking like I'm going to prom or something???
It will be a fun weekend as well....another birthday bash (for the same friend) at her house. party on!! :)

No comments: