Sunday, September 30, 2012

Seattle '12

I LOVE TRAVELING

This year I decided to head up to Seattle to visit my cousin.  She had been begging me to visit her and it was a perfect time to go.  I took one day off work and we had a blast visiting. Site seeing. Chatting. Playing with the kids. Going out to eat. and loving our time together as favorite cousins :)

          I love the ocean :)


Walking across the Deception Pass bridge


We climbed underneath the bridge to get to the other side

 My wonderful beautiful cousin and I

 The ocean :)

 These boats that carry crates are huge!!
 I love the Space Needle! They painted the top orange for the fifty year anniversary of the World Fair coming to Seattle...


 One of my favorite pictures!! :)
 Pike Place Market....
 Inside the Ferris Wheel...


 This Ferris Wheel was built for their 50 year anniversary and opened four days before I rode it.
 I love downtown Seattle scenery
 And you get out of Seattle without going to a Mariners game! :)






No comments: