Sunday, September 30, 2012

Montana

Mike called me up last minute on a Saturday morning and said hey I'm going to Montana for my cousins wedding, would you like to go with me?  I of course said of course!  So I hurried up to Rexburg grabbed a few things to put in my Mary Poppins purse and we were off!
We had to get there in by around 3pm for the wedding so Mike put the pedal to the floor and we flew!! :) (Montana doesn't have a speed limit so we were just fine ;)  We got there just in time.
When we got to the wedding we found out that Mike's sister Katie and her family was there and Mike's dad had driven from Kentucky to be there! It was fun to see them all :)  After the wedding and reception we all went out to eat at a delicious restaurant then Mike and I had to head back before it got too late.  There are many stories in between that made the trip a blast and well worth it!





No comments: