Friday, September 28, 2012

dreams....

Staff pictures went fine. I hope I can see them.
Another note...What does it mean when you have a DREAM about working and a coworker (who quit like 6 months ago) was in the idaho falls office being the receptionist and I'm in the exam room...when all of a sudden I look out the door through the front office window and see cops running in the office chasing a man, and at the same time a man walks in and say hi.  And our pretty receptionist says hi what can i do for you??  Then the cops barge through the front doors and then i hear the receptionist scream and run and I quickly shut the door to the exam room and try to hide.  Then I heard screaming and running and I look out the exam room door and the cops tazor the crazy man, then I scan the room and look on the floor, and another coworker and a cop are kneeling next to the receptionist in the back work area and she is laying on the floor and they are watching her breath and waiting for the ambulance to arrive....I woke up in a panic and IMMEDIATELY shut my blinds. scared a crazy man would see me sleeping and come in my room and attack me. I looked at the time thinking it was a long enough night mare and it would be time to get ready for bed....oh no it was only about 1:45AM I still had ALL night to sleep!  Then I realized I had to go to the bathroom VERY bad,....but I was Still So Scared I did not even want to leave my room to go upstairs to go to the bathroom, worried the crazy man would be in the hall waiting for me.  I text Mike and he just laughed at me.  I wanted to cry. he thought it was so funny.  but I was legitimately scared. worried. stressing. sweating. you name it!  Mike said you are ok, nothing will happen just go to the bathroom and go back to sleep.  I realized at 6:30 am  when i woke for the day that i never went potty.

Don't ask me why I had that crazy dream.
1. that coworker is THE NICEST person EVER!
2. she never worked in Idaho Falls.
3. nothing like that has ever happened in our office.
4. I have not watched any movies lately (within the last few months), let alone any scary movies in the past year; at least.
5. that coworker has not worked in out office since april.

I hope it doesn't mean anything.

Sweet Dreams!!

No comments: