Tuesday, September 29, 2015

September - and a few repeats

Moscow is a great place! It's growing on us.  I know I didn't LOVE it whenI first moved here but I'm learning to love my new home.  We are learning/hearing about things to do in the area so we are trying to keep our ears open and see what Moscow has to offer :)

For example Mike plays soccer on the "law students team" once a week :)  Hannah and I watch and cheer him on :)

Isn't she sooo cute :)

I kept thinking all the bottles were washed/in the dishwasher.  But when I started the dishwasher again I noticed not all the bottles were in the cupboard.  I thought about it,  Then it came to me to look in her diaper bag…THERE IS THE OTHER BOTTLE!! BLECK! That bottle had been in her diaper bag for two days; since during church on Sunday. I kept it on the counter for Mike to enjoy when he got home from school haha.



For date night that week we heard about the local fair and that there was no entrance fee! So Mike showed up early from school and took his girls to the fair and walked around and looked at the animals and photography and ate the popular fair curly fries.



I had a pretty bad week a few weeks ago and on the way home from running a few errands I decided we needed to stop at the park and hang out for a bit :) She LOVED it! :)


She was starting to wake up and get fussy so I went to check on her and this is what I found hahaha, I couldn't help but run and grab the camera to take a picture.  


She has been fighting a stuffy nose this last week. And it was just about bed time.  I knew she was blowing bubbles but I didn't realize she was THIS wet! AND had been smearing snot ALL OVER her! in her hair, clothes, face, hands and arms.  Poor girl :(





My cute daughter eating my purse 


She is a sweet, peaceful sleeper :)



Since she had a stuffy nose we stayed inside all week to play and take lazy relaxing mornings :)



Mommy and me time with new Mary Kay nail polish! :)
It only took about an hour to pain them and clean up the mess; because she was so wiggly :)


Saturday we took a stroll on the local Latah Trail that runs from Pullman, WA to Troy, ID. 
We found an entrance to the trail closer to Troy and walked for about 45 minutes. 





On the way home from the General Women's broadcast for church I snapped this picture just outside of our apartment :)


Sunday we got invited to our friends daughter's first birthday party; Hannah's first birthday party!
And then enjoyed the Super moon eclipse for a few hours Sunday night :)



Tonight's FHE as a ward we hiked up Moscow Mountain and enjoyed the scenes of a Moscow, ID sunset :)  

Todays' sight during lunch hour :)


Love,
The Dukes :)

















No comments: