Friday, October 9, 2015

October 9th

To honor my ‘milestone’ birthday I thought I’d give you some interesting facts about myself.  Some you may know, some you may not.

In no particular order:

I hate birthdays; only mine though so don’t worry
I’m not a huge sweets fan, and yes even chocolate is on that list
I LOVE traveling!!
My favorite color is pink J
I love taking pictures, but DO NOT consider myself a photographer; I leave that to my pro friends J

I love to be outside in the fresh air
Favorite season is summer
Second favorite season is fall; leaves change colors, purposefully walking on the colored leaves to hear the Crunch, sweaters, jeans, boots, and cute hats.
I love doing arts and crafts
I love scrapbooking; paper or digital

I enjoy spicy food; bring it on!
I am a workaholic
I’m an Idahoan; born and raised in the Boise area
I have never lived outside of Idaho (except that one time I spent like 6 months in China and ate too many Oreo’s and now hate them)
I taught English to college students in China for four months then taught grade school for about one month (with my husband)

I am one year older than my husband ;)
I love to tease my husband, pick on him and hide from him; poor guy
My husband and I LOVE watching HGTV together J
Some day I want to be on the Amazing Race! I LOVE that show!
I have THE cutest baby (sorry everyone)

I have never been to Disneyland
I never went to Prom
I have never been to a guy ask girl dance
I made it to Districts for track three years in a row
I enjoy running; even after my friend said sternly, while walking the streets of New York; and I quote; “Lanae,… RUN.” so I did.   She may have saved our lives.

I hate tomatoes and onions and mushrooms
I want to meet Carrie Underwood one day and become her best friend
I’m kind of OCD
I worked as a dental assistant for almost 10 years; I quit one month before I had my baby J
I do NOT drink pop; if you do see me take a sip prepare to laugh at my squeamish face.

I graduated high school AGES ago!
You will NEVER guess my middle name!!  (hint: I don’t have one) 
I did NOT take drivers Ed, but Can drive a manual J
I took clogging lessons (along with my brothers, haha) from my aunt in middle school and wish I could continue lessons; is it too late to find a studio you think? I’m thinkin’ NOT!
I can wiggle my ears like President Monson… ;)

I was in choir all through middle school and high school
I love the Fast and Furious movie series
My brother broke my collarbone. JUST KIDDING. But really I have broken my collarbone; playing basketball with my two older brothers and they softly nudged me out of the way (because it’s basketball) and I fell on the church gym floor and broke my collarbone (I was three years old).
In Kindergarten I fell out of the swing backwards and passed out
I am a snooze button pusher

I love my husband and my family! J

(There was only supposed to be as many as I am old, but I found my life was more interesting than I thought, so don’t go back and count because that is NOT how old I am!)

No comments: