Thursday, September 10, 2015

September

September is FLYING!
Hannah is GROWING!!
Mike is LEARNING,
and Lanae is BORED! haha

First of all Mike is seriously loving law school! He enjoys doing his homework and reading all the interesting cases.  He is making some friends at school and studies til the wee hours of the morning. He actually loves school and what he is doing! He is very excited to be done and finally do/have that job he has always dreamed of doing! (Yes I know we still have 2 3/4 years left), but we see the light getting brighter every day :)

Mike tries to ride his bike to school as often as he can.  He also has a workout buddy at school :)
Or he walks to and from school.  And in the winter he will probably take the public transportation bus :)

Last week Hannah and I went to the park with a few other woman from church.


And on the way home we ran into SIX of these guys just a block from our house so we got to follow them home :)


Hannah- just keeps growing every day. I swear every morning she's three inches taller.  She is the best baby! Ok maybe the perfect, cutest, most adorable, most precious baby! haha. But really we love her to death and seriously can't get over how cute and beautiful she is!  Everyone says she looks so much like Mike but I don't really see it. And not because I'm her mom, I don't see more of one parent than the other, I think she's a good mix. :)

Me- well I'm not enjoying law school, haha but ONLY because I hardly ever see him. BUT it could be worse, right?  I'm learning to find things to do, trying to cook more, trying to catch up on scrapbooking, and I'm wanting to get my sewing machine out to do a few projects. But the laundry and dirty dinner dishes are in the way.  Ugh.  BUT next week my goal is to start that sewing project and bust it out! :)

I'm also trying really hard to start exercising again, I stopped for about a month because of the move etc. But I'm getting back on track with my Beachbody workout, eating healthier and drinking my Shakeology drink! :)  (If you would like more information on this workout let me know).

Hannah and I just hang out all day and do this that and the other.  There are a few walking paths in town I want to walk before it gets too cold.  I also have a list of some fun things to do while we live here, so hopefully that list will keep us busy :) And a lot of it is FREE!! That's the best, especially when your poor!

Labor day weekend we headed down to Boise to attend my nieces baby blessing.  One the way down to Boise you pass this cute Bed & Breakfast just off the highway :)




  It was a fun weekend with the WHOLE family!!  We ate dinner as one big family every night and just visited and played. We had family pictures in my mom's backyard and then Mike and I had our own family pictures on Monday morning before we came back home. It's always great to see family and just hang out with no or a low agenda.
Saturday morning we got up early to attend the Spirit of Boise Festival.  Hot air balloons everywhere! It was so fun and cool for all of us to see! :)









Here are just two pictures from our pictures on Monday :) I LOVE them!!!
Thanks to my good childhood friend Kathryn! She did an AMAZING job on our pictures!



And Hannah turned FIVE MONTHS on Sunday! Like I said she is a growing girl!

Love 
The Dukes :)




No comments: