Tuesday, September 22, 2015

My husband told me to write down my feelings; happy or sad, to help relieve some of my stress.  So the posts will vary.  I apologize in advance.

He is one hard working man and always knows what is best for me and for us :)  Hannah and I try to visit him when we can but we also know he needs to study hard so we try not to bother him that much.  But he has been really good about knowing what I need lately and we are enjoying life as best we can with him in school so much.  It's actually not that bad of hours.  Actually when I think about it, in his undergraduate program he was busy/gone just as much. So it's not terribly new to me.  But it's new to me with not working and having a baby.  Government help has helped put our minds at ease a little more.

So I have tried to look up a few things I can do on my free time and I am EXCITED to start some of them!  I'm kind of hoping I fall in love with a few :)  And get started on a few of my own projects I have in mind.

I also think maybe I need to get my bum off the chair and go on walks before it gets too cold. Hannah LOVES being outside!!

Mike came home early the other night and said let's go to the fair! It was approaching 8pm but we went anyway.  We had fun walking around people watching, looking at the art and photography, watching sheep, and watching the pigs fight over food and eating curly fries :) It was all in the dark but who cares, Mike came home early because he knew we ALL needed a break :) And who can beat a FREE fair! Sadly Mike had to go BACK to school but it was a nice fun break :)

Hannah is just cute as a button and we can't get over her!!


A family fun date night to the Latah County Fair! :)
Hannah loved all the lights and sounds, animals and people watching too, but fell asleep eventually.


Tonight she is soaking wet but is loving just sitting there playing :)


Last Saturday we turned on football and she rolled out of my arms on the couch and layed there and watched football with us for a few minutes :)


This morning during her morning nap she was starting to wake up and was getting fussy so I went to check on her... she got herself covered by the blanket and was just laying there not moving because she couldn't see. haha :)


Love,

The Dukes :)


No comments: