Friday, August 28, 2015

August updates...

for Mike, Lanae and little miss cutie pie :)

She's four months old and loving life! And LOVES cereal! :)
 (Well I'm a little late because she's almost five months old but you know how life is.)

Enjoy!

Of course I got her the ONE second she wasn't smiling.  But she was SO excited to eat 'real' food!


So much it wasn't enough! She wanted more!



Just trying on some hats :)



She LOVES her toes; mostly on her left foot….
Is she going to be a lefty???


This cutie pie is getting so big so fast!!



Four months old







Mike started LAW SCHOOL at the U of I
Can you spot him??


SIX years ago I went to Seattle for the first time.  
This picture was taken EXACTLY six years ago today!
Mike and I had been dating for about two months and I went for a whole week to meet his family 
and so he could show me around his hometown and Seattle :) We had a blast!

That week was also the first time we said I Love You to each other;
and the rest is history as we all know :)


Love
The Dukes

No comments: