Sunday, March 11, 2012

thoughts....

I think it might be time to start Pintrest...as much as I don't like being with the fads and such I think I need to break down so I can keep track of all my ideas and add new ideas to my ideas; if that makes any sense. But the thing is I will want to do a lot of the things I see so I will have to start saving money like no other so I can afford my new 'addiction', if you can call it that.

Going along with money and such,....I have about four trips I want to go on this year and I'm not quite sure how I'm going to do it. I really need to work for the airlines! Everyone keeps telling me that, and I keep telling myself that, but I love what I do too much to step away from it just to get a free flight whenever and wherever I want....mom, want to work for the airlines???? haha. Ok, ok, maybe I'll figure out a way to do both things; the thing I love and the thing I am totally addicted to, TRAVELING! Any suggestions on how to do and go on all these trips I want and need to do?? Maybe I'll be looking for a job at the airport soon. :)

2 comments:

Jessie said...

I'm on pinterest and am proud to say that I am not addicted! I just like finding new recipes to try out.

Yes, you should totally get a job with the airlines! That would be awesome! But I understand you like where you're at. Maybe get a credit card with sky miles? Or work evenings some place? Can't wait to see where you go!

Courtney said...

hmm...im trying to think of a brilliant way to get money too. when i think of it, ill let you in on it :)