Thursday, March 8, 2012

money. money. money.

Well Feb 14......car won't start. One week later I finally got it into the shop. The next day they tell me my fuel pump went out. And that my choices are to wait a week to order the part and get it fixed or over night the part for an extra $60 and have my car in two days. Joy.
So I called three people to see what I should do. Two days later I had my car and an empty savings account. Where is my money tree?!
Now that I have that done with and no money, why don't I go ahead and pay off all my other debts; tires, medical bill, this bill, that bill. Perfect. Now I'm really broke, now what?
Well I feel a little better now that I'm pretty caught up on my bills and debts, But SO SICK to my stomach that I had to drop ALL my money in a week's time.
Just glad I have a job and that I can slowly earn it back; but still!!

No comments: