Friday, April 3, 2015

APRIL :)

I'm usually a very tough gal and have pretty high pain tolerance but this pregnancy I never thought I would say how weak I was and how I wanted to just be done!!
I'm still a pretty tough woman but still never thought I would say or find myself doing any of this!!

I have never : ....

~ eaten so much milk & cereal in my life

~ chewed so much ice

~ had to pee so often

~ gotten up so many times in the middle of the night

~ been SO emotional

~ been so lazy

~ felt so unprepared and unworthy and lonely

~ gotten this much little sleep

~ wanted to go back to work so bad!!!

~ thought I'd say I would rather go through another ruptured appendix than pregnancy

~ wanted my mom more

~ slept with so many pillows

~ done laundry so often; because I only have a few articles of clothing that actually fit

~ slept in so late in my life!

~ seen Mike more excited about kids and wanting to be a dad :)  He is so excited and so sweet and ready to be a dad :)

~ counted down the days for anything like I have for this baby :)

~ "watched" so much tv during the day

~ felt so worthless not doing anything all day

~ wanted human [adult] interaction more

~ knew how much stress, emotion, and physical disability I would have and wanted my old self back SO bad; to just do the normal every tasks more easily without being restricted by some factor or another.

~ felt so fat and self-conscious about myself

~ Just wanted to be a mom so bad!


Baby Duke just arrive so we can name you, hold you, care for you and love you!!


No we are not having a boy...
(this is a picture from our 12 week appt. :)
The nurse wanted to give us an otter pop for being good )


Love the Dukes :)

1 comment:

Amanda Duke said...

You'll forget all about the discomforts of pregnancy as soon as you have your baby girl to hold and love on. It seems like forever now but just a few more days and she'll be with you and it will all be worth it. Keep your head up and enjoy the time you have to be lazy now because it won't last. And if you feel fat just go on my blog and look at pictures of me when I was pregnant with the twins. It'll make you feel better about yourself :)