Thursday, January 10, 2013

YEP....

You heard and read right.... BRACE FACE on this face for five very long months! :(
but i just have to remember at least it's not two years and it will look better in the end. just remember that Lanae. i think i can. i think i can.
UGH but i hate them. but nothing i can do about it now. just trying to enjoy it. UGH
ill post a picture soon I'm sure.
i never thought i would be getting braces at 27 YEARS OLD!!!  UGH
now i can officially relate to my patients and I can officially be apart of this largely known cult/club...braces club/ braces face club. bring it on...four eyes and braces! UGH!
oh well. ill laugh about it later.
love my dr.'s to death but hate them for making me put braces on during my engagement! UGH
LOL see im laughing about it now HAHA

1 comment:

- said...

this has nothing to do with this post but . . . when do we get to hear the proposal story?! good luck with the braces. they will be off before you know it.