Monday, January 28, 2013

some days are easier....

Some days you just deserve everything that is 'given' to you.  Other days you think why am I so blessed?!! And other days you just want to cry because some thing bad happened or because something happy happened; and today is my day to cry.
This weekend I lost one of the greatest people I know, our dear dear close family friend Paul.  He was my dad's best friend but like a big brother/ a second dad.  He taught me so much and was such a great example to me and my family was so kind and dear to us.  I have known him my whole life.  What a sad day to hear such devastating news! :(  I don't know what else to say except he will be missed ESPECIALLY from my family.  We love you Paul!
On the other hand today was a day to laugh and play in the snow.  We basically got snowed in today but still had to go to work with almost a foot of snow.  As I approached work I had to help me dear friends Kylee and Melissa from work out of the snow as they both had slid into a bank of snow at an intersection :)  It was great fun! :)
I am also crying today because Satan is real. He is REAL.  that's all I can say about that.  Satan is real and pushing my buttons and there was a strike and it hurt. and now I feel bad.  Patience and prayers are real too and that is where I would much rather be. :)
I love my life.  It can get stressful sometimes but we need to remember patience and a smile :)  It can go a long way.  I'm still learning and struggling with this.  Please forgive me.
Just a lot of emotions happening at once.
Hope you all had a great day!!

No comments: