Monday, December 19, 2011

Meridian, ID Temple


I heard the GREATEST news EVER today!!
Today the location of the Meridian, ID temple was announced;
The new Meridian, ID Temple will only be a few short steps from my house in Meridian!!
I am so excited to be able to walk to the temple when I want and see the temple every day through the windows from my house!!
It is the greatest feeling to know that we have the Lord on our side and that we have been so righteous, and are blessed to have this sacred building just a few blocks away!
No words can describe what a joy and blessing it will be to watch the temple being built and realize it is practically in my backyard!!
I love the temple and can't wait for all the exciting events to take place during the building process. I can't thank the Lord enough of how happy and joyful and what a blessing this is!!

Here is the link of the announcement and location:
http://www.ldschurchnews.com/articles/61848/Site-for-Meridian-Idaho-Temple-announced.html

(My house is at the bottom of the screen/map)

No comments: