Friday, December 9, 2011

Christmas cheer

Ok it's almost Christmas and I have not bought or made anything off my shopping list. I'm in big trouble. Good thing Santa produces miracles! (love that man!)
Last year I think I was finished by October/November. And it felt good. This year not only was I done early I knew what I was getting everyone. And they were sweet gifts! This year.....nothing. no ideas. not as much time. not as much money. Yet Christmas is only days away!! HeLp!
I still need gifts for my parents. Mike (the one I'm stressed out about the most). and my oldest brother.
Anybody have any ideas?!?! I desperately need help!!

I also thought this year I needed a little extra Christmas spirit in my room, so I had my brother Justin pick my up some white Christmas lights from Home Depot that I strung around my window. But if you have lights you can't stop there, you need a tree too! So last weekend I asked Mike to take me to Walmart so I could buy a tree. We found a tree. Then we decided you can't just buy a tree. So we looked for some ornaments to match my cute tree. We searched for the 'perfect' ornaments, and finally spotted to cutest red and silver ones. Well you can't just buy a tree and one package of ornaments. You need a star too. The silver star was the perfect match for this cute little tree :) But Mike just couldn't let me go with just one small box of small ornaments. He led me to another aisle of cute ornaments and picked out some hanging glittered snowmen. But you can't just have two kinds of ornaments. He also picked out a matching red string of shiny garland. He was then satisfied. :)
(I have not yet had time to put together our beautiful Christmas tree) :(

Hope you are enjoying this Christmas season :)

1 comment:

*Cierra* said...

I hope you can put it together soon and post pictures. It sounds so cute!