Thursday, December 15, 2011

and friends depart...

A few weeks ago Mike and I were going shopping. We had gone to Walmart first to look for what we needed and they didn't have it! (I thought Walmart had everything!??). He decided it was too cold to walk to Albertson's (right next door) to look; so we hopped in the car and drove two car lanes over and parked again. We got out of the car and Mike had something stuck to his foot. He kept walking thinking it would come out. But he kept walking and it kept staying. He turned around and looked at me and said, "This bag is stuck in my shoe! and it won't come out!" I immeditely burst in laughter and couldn't stop!! In the middle of my nonstop giggles I said, "WAIt, Wait, I HAVE to take a picture!! Hold on a second" He walked slower while I bust out my camera and tried to take a picture. I decided it wasn't good enough and Had to take another one because this bag was just NOT letting go!! He finally bent over and took the bag out.

We shopped and found what we needed. As we were walking out the door the bag that used to be his best friend was still waiting at the door for us. We literally had to jump over the bag so it would not latch onto either of us!!

Mike laughed SO hard with me! :)



P.S. we still have NO idea where this bag came from and how it got stuck to his foot and how we didn't notice until he got out of the car!!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

haha, you guys are crazy.