Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Sunday...

Well Saturday night I went to bed feeling great! I had my lesson planned for Primary and was ready to start a new week.
Well by two am I was tossing and turning like crazy! Things were not looking good. By 2:45 am I jumped out of bed, ran up stairs to the bathroom and spent an hour enjoying the view of the previous days dinner and lunch. Oh yeah...
When that hour was up i grabbed a bowl and went to sleep on the couch so the bathroom was nearby. Luckily I did not have to enjoy that site again. Although by about 10 am I had to run to the bathroom again and almost literally throw my nieces out before they got to enjoy the same site. Luckily it got stage fright.
I spent the rest of the day on the couch. And sadly did not get to teach the lesson I had prepared.
Sunday night came and I was still not feeling well; sore, weak, fever, headache etc. So I called into work SICK. Let me just give you a little history; I have NEVER EVER called sick in to work!! I felt guilty and like I gave in to peer pressure or something. But really there was no way I could have gone to work! That really takes something to your body. I am SO glad I called in SICK to work. (It's just so weird to say that).
I spent all of Monday on the couch, and didn't shower until, oh....4pm! yikes! I have never done that either!! (We all know there is a first for everything.)

No comments: