Friday, February 20, 2015

Baby Duke

  News:

* Don't worry I've gained the pound back, plus more (I won't tell you how much I gained)
* I found a few maternity clothes.!! My growing belly is now covered and I think I look cute :)
* I have almost completed my years of work for awhile
* Working is getting more difficult with my little growing belly
* Emotions have kicked in...
* I've gotten self confidence building compliments about how cute of a pregnant woman I am :)
* We are still excited and 'ready' for her arrival!
(It may have taken ALL day and with the help of my mom and a trade in of a crib to decide on these but I can't wait to use them).

* I'm feeling big but feeling great! :)

* I'm getting kankles but learning I need to slow down and learn to sit down and put my feet up once in awhile.  Mike always tells me I'm a workaholic/busy body.
* I only have THREE days left of work before I Retire! HAHA yep that's it, I'm not going back to work, and probably not for several years.  I'm going to be a stay-at-home mom; so we are going to throw myself a RETIREMENT party!! :)
* My husband is my best friend and is going to be a extraordinary father to our sweet little girl :)

* We still don't have a name and need more ideas! Every name I throw at him we don't feel good about. She might be a nameless girl, hmm...
* We will be a poor happy family in a few weeks  :)


Like I said after next week I will not be working and be a stay-at-home mother and I can't wait!
It's a very bitter sweet feeling to not be working after next week, But I know it will be the right thing for me to do.  

This decision will also let me focus more on my Mary Kay business :) 
Please!!
Dont forget to Register on my website to get the latest updates on prizes and products!.....
https://www.marykay.com/naesmiles/en-US/Pages/mymk.aspx

And Schedule a makeover and get entered into this fun contest:...
http://www.marykay.com/naesmiles/en-US/TipsAndTrends/Pages/default.aspx

I feel strongly about Mary Kay products.  I have used them for SEVERAL years and love products they offer.  I finally decided it was time to share my love and passion with my family and friends and became a Independent beauty consultant with Mary Kay.  Come March this will be My 'full time' job (after a full time mom of course) and just want to share my love with all of you!

       It's that time of year again; SPRING!! The new Mary Kay Look book is now out!  With tons of new fun Spring colors take a look and see which ones you fall in love with and let me know what products you just can't go without this Spring!!






Thanks for all your love and support!  We love each other soo much!

(flashback to the day after we got engaged Dec. 2012)





No comments: