Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Just one question...

                     
Well since last post I have been thinking a lot about what I said and kind of embarrassed that I published it to the public, and trying to change and redirect my thinking on life.

I have been thinking like a writer; ok I don't really know how they think, but I have been thinking how and what I will say in my next post which I knew I needed to write soon before people got too scared and worried about me.  Like I said it was probably a short lived idea of a day and I'm over those harsh feelings. So tonight I wanted to focus on the good I've had lately and things I'm just so thankful for.

I'm feeling quite accomplished and proud of myself.  I've had a great work week with some amazing co-workers!  They always know just what to say and how to make me laugh and enjoy each day even though it may be a crazy day with patients, parents, work drama etc.   They know how to Always make it fun!!  :)

I'm so thankful for my warm, safe house I live in.

I'm thankful my husband and I have great jobs with great benefits and great co-workers. My husband works really hard to provide.  I can't be more thankful and grateful.

I am SO ETERNALLY GRATEFUL for my amazing, handsome, helpful, thoughtful (should I keep going??), sexy husband!  He wakes up every morning to make sure I get a good hearty breakfast AND makes me a healthy lunch in a small brown bag that he hands me as I walk out the door, with a kiss on the cheek and those three small loving words with a smile on his face :)  I couldn't ask for anything better!! And let me tell you those lunches are DELICIOUS! I just feel so bad I can't return the favor as often.  He is such a good sport about it all and doesn't complain.  I have fallen more in love with him by him doing that :)  Poor guy half the time I don't even make dinner.  He makes two meals a day for me and I can barley make one meal for him!! I hope I can get better at that.

                         
                              My hot husband :)


I also have to be so grateful and thankful my employer is understanding about my needs and wants.  The other day was a rough day for as far as pain and rushed work ethic and I was just feeling beat.  I had to work the next day and it was only going to be two of us working with a full half day of patients. I just didn't want to let him down and put us all behind, so I texted him and explained that it was a rough day for me and that I felt bad and if there was any way he could ask one more person to help us on that half day of work.  And he did.  No questions asked.  He just texted back and said, 'Done'.

I feel pretty good during this pregnancy.  I count my blessing every day about my pregnancy going so well.  I was only sick for a short time and since then it's been making the adjustment to fitting into my clothes and sleeping well.  I've always wondered why people always ask pregnant ladies, 'how are you feeling?' I just think that's kind of a silly question.  But as I'm nearing that stage of uncomfortable, can't sleep stage I understand it better.  But I still don't understand it completely.  Maybe  I'm just blessed.  The only thing I have to complain about is getting to sleep and sleeping well like I used to.  But it really isn't TERRIBLE. Ya it's frustrating I can't fall asleep as fast or as well, but I still can't complain that much.  These past few months have been the hardest on me; and my husband; but it probably won't get any better once she is here.  But really I feel well and am doing well :)  I really just want to meet her and just have her here.  My wonderful husband keeps saying things like; "I can't wait to dress her for church, I just want to meet that feisty girl kicking her mom." Or "Is it weird that I just want to meet her?" He is SO BEYONG excited and it warms my heart and makes me feel calm and at peace knowing he wants to meet her so bad.  I know he is going to be a Marvelous father and enjoy every second of her :) She already has him wrapped around her finger :) I love it!!

Every time I have a funny story about our little girl; how she kicks me while I drive, how much movement she has compared to some days; like right now I swear she doing gymnastics; the crazy dreams I have; like my brother going to jail for no reason and my mom not signing the papers to release him because she didn't know where or how to sign them. Or the hurt my stomach feels, the hunger I feel, the amount of food I eat, the list goes on!  I keep thinking man I need to be documenting all this!!! So my question is; IS IT TOO LATE TO DOCUMENT ALL OF THIS BABY STUFF IN A JOURNAL of some sort??
Maybe I should start one before I get too overwhelmed or drowned in my baby's love and life :)


  
Mike and I just having fun in SLC

We might be addicted to cruises....


Well I felt like I needed to update you all who read that last post and put you at ease knowing I'm doing well and have no more sad feelings.  

I truly am happy and healthy and can't wait to meet our little girl in a few months!! It seems so far away!! I just want to meet her now and hold her.  Im getting anxious.  



Love the Dukes :)








No comments: