Wednesday, June 12, 2013

The Perfect Day

The Perfect day consists of me and my best friend Mike :)
It also consists of;
The perfect weather
perfect people
perfect dress
perfect hair
perfect nails
perfect family
perfect temple
perfect man
perfect ceremony

I couldn't have asked for a more better perfect day!
Thanks to everyone who made it so perfect! :)

I love April 11th  :)





Thanks to Melissa, Kylee and Sarah for making me look so perfect with hair, make up and nails for my wedding day!! they did an amazing job!!
my neices anxiously waiting for us to come out of the temple
Mike's parents talking to Jerry and Andy and Jessica while waiting for us 


Here comes the Bride...Mrs. Duke




                                                     Mr. and Mrs. Mike and Lanae Duke



YEAH!



                                                                  Mike's family
                                                                       My family
                                                             Bestie Courtney :)
                         Kylee, Melissa, and Sarah - thanks for the perfect hair, make up and nails girls
                                                      Jerry, Andy and Jessica
                                                  I LOVE my nieces and nephews










No comments: