Thursday, February 14, 2013

FYI

Yes, we have moved the date up to April 11, 2013!!!! AHHHHH!!!!
 It's going to be the best day of my life!! I have waited four long years for this day and I want it to be perfect; well as perfect as I can get it.
Some people say go cheap to save money I say do the best I can to get what I want because it only happens once.  right?
Well just stressing out, just a little bit, but I know many of you would love to help and want to help, but as for now I don't even know what I'm doing, haha. but if you have any ideas for center pieces for a country rustic antique theme then share your ideas!! Please!!!   Other than that I don't know what I'm doing yet, I'm still trying to get the small details figured out so I can tell/ask you to help me soon....:)

But keep asking and I may have come up with something :)

Thanks everyone for the love and support!
I couldn't do it without you!

P.S. yes the dates for receptions have changed so either ask or just stay tuned to the wedding announcement for more details :) thanks

No comments: