Sunday, June 24, 2012

Thank you

Last week during my lunch hour I was talking with a friend and decompressing about my day and frustrations.  I then felt bad and apologized.  They said that is what friends are for.  

I came home.  Saw a new pretty center piece on the table.  Saw my mail sitting next to it and grabbed it.  Went down to my room and changed.  On my way up the stairs my sister asked me if i got my package.    I said no.  She said well you can't miss it, it's on the table.  I laughed and said haha ya. I got my mail.  She said no it's huge you can't miss it.  I said no. I don't know what you are talking about.  She said well look again it's sitting on the table.  I went upstairs looked again. Saw nothing.  She was was rich behind me and said see, told you it was huge.  I said that is not mine.  Those flowers are not for me.  She chuckled and said yes they are.  I argued back about three more times saying, no they aren't. Those are not for me.  She said read the card.  I said Those are not mine.  She just kept laughing.  I opened the card and it read:  hope this cheers you up.    That was it! no name. no nothing.  I thought about it for about one second then realized who they were from.  What a nice, kind, thoughtful friend! :)
 Aren't they GORGEOUS?!!!    Thank you !!

                                                  

No comments: