Friday, January 6, 2012

Why...

Why is there no snow? (not complaining)
Why am I so poor?
Why do I have so many crafty ideas? I love accomplishing things with my hands.
Why am I doing this?
Why do I have a great family?!! :)
Why did I do that?
Why do I love music so much?
Why do I wish and need to do that SO bad?! Looks like I have a few goals this year!
Why am I always cold?
Why am I so shy?
Why do I love being social yet being so shy at the same time?
Why is someone always better at something than me?
Why do we always have excuses?
Why do I judge myself so harshly?
Why do I compare myself to celebrities and other family and friends?
Why do I love kids so much?
Why do I love my nieces and nephews SO much?
Why do I have a need to keep in contact with everyone I meet?
Why do I not do this or that?
Why do I want to help every suffering child I see or meet? I want to volunteer and/or adopt suffering children from around the world.

I would love to do this and that and that and that....etc.
I have several goals for this year and I hope I can accomplish them all; well most of them.
I have a yearning to learn and accomplish a few things in my life and I just hope this year I can get started on those few things. I just wish some things didn't get in the way or that accomplishing them you never ran into problems, boy, wouldn't that be nice. I wish things could go as we planned. But we have a purpose in life and Heavenly Father has a plan for us and it works out perfect in the end.
I love my life and love my family and friends!

Happy 2012 :)

2 comments:

Courtney said...

you are brave...
if i made a "why post" i would be way to embarrassed to publish it...
i love this!

Nae said...

are you kidding, I was totally embarrassed to publish this. but i pressed 'post' anyway.
Thanks!!