Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
I first have to thank everyone; family and friends, close and far; who made 2011 a great year!
This new years was a little different from last years...I was tired by 8pm, but some how managed to stay up til about 12:30am. I was watching a Red Box movie and was not paying attention to the time, until my sister looked at her phone and realized the new year came about 20 minutes prior. We said Happy New Year, finished the movie then zonked to our pillows; because of course this year church is at 9am. we barely made it.
Today I had my day planned out: church, eat finger food, nap (a long time), dinner, sleep.
Well, like always plans never go liked hoped. So it ended up like: church, finger food (all afternoon), sewing project while watching two church movies, put my Christmas decor away, clean room, more unnecessary finger food, and play with the kids all in between. Still a productive day, I guess. I just wish I would let myself take naps. hopefully some day.
I'm thinking this new year has some good things in it! :)

No comments: