Monday, September 19, 2011

Family Reunion 2011

This year for our Ward family reunion my Uncle Joseph and Aunt Diane were in charge and they they planned many fun things!
One night we went to Starlight Mountain Theater to see, How to Succeed Without Really Trying. Oh man was it FU-U-NY! it's just one of those shows you just watch and say, "oh my gosh,... really? Seriously? Did you really just say and do that?" (sorry i did not take pictures) you will just have to trust me and go see the show yourself.

On the next day we went to the Idaho Stampede Rodeo, YEEHAW! :) I LOOVE rodeos!


I come from a pretty big family. We take up a lot of space when we go to public, so... we had a very big section at the rodeo and laugh a lot :)
So our big family was sitting on the front section and right below us walked by and stopped two of the rodeos cowgirls and what do you know they were signing autographs..and so we told all the girls and boys to go get autographs...lol
so here are three of my cousins getting their autographs

and my nieces and nephew...kayelynn...and Lydia

And of course Bryant was the first boy in line and loved every minute of it! :)

No comments: