Friday, December 3, 2010

Fall 2010

Since I live with Terressa and her five kids I see, hear, and experience some fun, crazy hilarious things!! Ah, the joys of kids. Here is a small example of what I saw one day...
Kayelynn decided to sit in the laundry basket and play; it was pretty funny because she is just not like that.


More with the kids...
Kayelynn and I with pom pom's on our heads :)



Lydia pretending she is sleeping in this baby crib.
But she was just too cute and fit perfectly!
Oh Lydia...







Since being in Idaho Falls I have done some fun things; some I would never do back home, or just some things I never did do because I had no one to share it with or any one who would enjoy it.

I started working at Elison Orthodontics the last Monday of September, so by the time Halloween came I had only been working there for a month and they informed me that they dress up for Halloween and that I have to dress up!! (this is one of those things I NEVER do). So they decided they wanted to dress up in 80's, oh man seriously?? but they kept telling me that yes I had to dress up...Crap! So two days before I was to dress up I went to the DI during my lunch break and found a shirt to wear and decided that was as far as I was going to go. Well that night I went to Walmart and found some sweet earrings that I had to get to go with my outfit. This is how I looked...


I also found this sweet Halloween dinner recipe for Halloween and HAD to make it! I made mice, eye balls, and then made some pile of...stuff...
The kids thought it was gross and didn't want to eat it, but we made them try it and they actually really liked it!
I was pretty excited and happy how it all turned out!




1 comment:

Jessie said...

Hey, I still check in on you! I would LOVE to hear more about your China adventures. And I miss east Idaho sooo bad! It's a great place. Best wishes with Mike!