Friday, December 3, 2010

Catch Up

I just have to say I'm sorry I didn't post as many photos as I was hoping. My computer ran out of memory so all the pictures are on Mike's computer and I just can't use his computer all the time; aka school, so I apologize. But maybe i'll sneak his computer one of these days and add more, so be on the look out!! China was amazing and beautiful, most of the time. hehe

When I got back from China I just wouldn't do long distance again. I decided I wanted and needed to be close to Mike; long distance is hard! So I searched and searched for jobs in Idaho Falls, Rexburg, Rigby, etc. Finally after about a month of searching I had some interviews and found an amazing job as an Orthodontic Assistant in Idaho Falls! I work at Elison Orthodontic in Idaho Falls and love it! The doctors are father and son and they are very nice and fun! And the whole staff is all very nice and friendly! I am so grateful and thankful I have a wonderful job with wonderful people!

I live in Idaho Falls with Terressa and it's so fun! I love my nieces and nephew and they have built me a room in the basement, they love me :)
Working and living in Idaho Falls is so nice, because I get to meet new people and make new friends and live with family, but most of all and most important it's so nice to be so close to Mike and see him more often!!
We have done a lot of fun stuff together and I LOVE it!!

When I was in Meridian searching for a job Mike was in Seattle waiting to be in his friends wedding, so he could finally see his parents, in Kentucky, after getting home from China.
So this is him at the wedding



And this is his fohawk mullet he tried to get while in Kentucky!




No comments: