Friday, November 14, 2008

Work?....

Tina and I doing a flouride treatment on ourselves
I'm about to spit it out...I think it was cherrycheese cake flavor
Tina and Dr. Kooyman; he just got his new glasses and he was pretending he was a retarded dentist
Kristina, Tina and Lanae...
Kristina and Tina (Tina is our extern at our office), this is what we do while we are waiting for the doctor to come to the operatory...put cheek retractors in our mouths...
I'm a dental assistant in Meridian working for Dr. Kooyman at Signature Dental (tansfer to our office, it's the best!). I have been working there since he opened his office in February 2007. I started right out of dental school, and I have learned soo much! I am the head assistant and was the only assistant up until about three months ago when we hired Kristina! It's so nice to have help and have someone to talk to. It's so nice to work there; It's about 3/4 mile away from my house, But yes, I'm still late to work...opps! We try to have fun at work...I promise we really do work...

1 comment:

Russ & Katie Ward said...

Lanae!
I found you!! Terressa posted a comment on my blog so I was checkin' her's out and found you! I was excited! Looks like you've been havin' lots of fun! :)