Tuesday, November 11, 2008

BSU fall football

Justin and Tory

Tina and I
Yep, you never know what you will see at BSU football games
Mom and I
Stewart and Danyiel
Dad and I
Mom loved ringing the cow bell!!
So this year I went to my first BSU football game! I know...I've lived in Boise my whole life and have never been to a game; Now I've been to two games! They are so fun!! The first game Stewart and Danyiel were in town for his birthday so the whole family went! We had a lot of fun; as you can tell...! Mom loved to ring the cow bell, and we saw some interesting people and, well other things... My second game was just this last Saturday. It was a little colder but it was fun! I took Tina from work; it was her fist game! Then during half time we went and hung out with Brandon; he was in a nearby park tailgating...and we played with a Tiger in the grass!

1 comment:

JT42 said...

looks like everyone had fun, wish I could've been there...I've never been to a BSU game either...someday :)