Monday, June 29, 2015

June stressers

Stress level just sky rocketed the past few days...

ONE:
I just want Hannah to be comfortable. With NO AC in our apartment we are all Dying and as her mom I am stressing out about her safety.  That's all I think about all day. CONSTANTLY checking on her to make sure she's not getting too hot. It's stressful, and worrisome. ITS MISERABLE!!! The least they can do is give us AC, I'll pay my own internet or electric or something but SERIOUSLY give us AC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's almost rude to not supply AC. AND we pay the most out of all the other apartments in our complex!! UGH!!!!!!

TWO:
We can't find a place to live in our new town. NOTHING is available for our price range.  It's more expensive to live there.  So we tried to apply for subsidized housing…no luck.  We worked too hard, so the government is punishing us.

THREE:
We have to live off student loans. No income. Good weight loss program I guess.

FOUR:
How on earth do you earn money as a stay at home mom?!?!
Apparently I'm doing a very bad job at my stay at home business so I'm looking into other options. If you have any other options let me know!!!

FIVE:
Trying to decide what materialistic things I can sell before we move to have a few bucks in our pocket.

SIX:
And there's Crazy stupid EXPENSIVE health Insurance that costs a million dollars!!

SEVEN:
We have to sell a few cars before we leave too!!
And pack.
And clean.
And find a rental truck.
And find a storage unit in our new town. (but all reviews online say do not use any storage units in our new town.   SOOO……I might be having a VERY LARGE garage sale before we move.)

EIGHT:
NO FRIENDS in our new town.  I'm pretty shy and bad at making friends.

I guess I need to do more service to keep me from stressing out too much and keep my humbled.

All Im worried about right now is finding a place to live and keeping Hannah cool in our current house.

Pray for me and for us!

1 comment:

Amanda Duke said...

I wish we were closer. We have a window AC unit just sitting in the box in the basement since we have central air here. I know it's stressful now but everything will work out!