Thursday, May 22, 2014

Car projects...

Mike and I bought a truck a few months back; and we were finally able to get it done and it can now drive!! Mike was like a kid in a candy store!!! He spent many cold nights and long hours trying to get it up to his driving specks, well he did it! But a huge thanks to our brother in law Jake for coming to spend a few cold nights to help Mike.  They love working on car projects together :)
And before we headed to WA we had to replace a seal gasket in Mike's car and I stood outside with Mike holding his spotlight and I even got to help screw in a bolt :) It was so fun!!

I love seeing him so happy!!




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Glad to know that the truck is finally up and running. I hope you won't be encountering any more problems. I'm guessing Mike has been more than excited to be driving the truck now. He looks way too thrilled in the photos! Anyway, I know how much you guys have been waiting for that truck to run, but I hope you'll both drive carefully. Take care. :)

Cecil Watkins @ Beineke Cars