Friday, August 12, 2011

Winter 2010

Now that I have explained why and how far back my pictures date back to. I'm not sure I want or will show all those old pictures for lack of time, yours and mine, and space And because I know you would much rather see the newer pictures!! :)

I'm just going to start back in December 2010; Mike and I were anxious to go snowboarding and decided to drive to Salt Lake to enjoy the Utah powder, we drove to the hill...it was closing in one hour. so we went to our second choice the hill that was right before the first one, and what do you know... it was closing in one hour. We decided Utah hills are lame and drove back to downtown Salt Lake to have our selves a nice fun night on Temple Square. We were not dressed for the occasion as we were in our snowboarding attire, so excuse the attire:




On one other occasion while trying to find the right road to the ski lift just outside of Pocatello, we surprisingly ran into two moose on our "wrong" road (men don't lost). We were about one or two car lengths away from them, but they were kind of scared from the sound of the car, so they kept running.




Sorry there a few other little things that happened between all of these but I just don't have time or space to bore you with some of them. I'm just doing the FUN, HAPPY, EXCITING highlights.

Mike surprised me with tickets for the dedication to the new BYU-I Center on campus. President Bednar and Elder Nelson were the church leaders that came. It looks EXACTLY like the Conference Center. It was a very good meeting and fun to be apart of.
It looks like we were kind of far away but we were actually only one section behind the reserved seating.




Shopping at midnight on Black Friday in Idaho Falls




The line was already wrapped around the building by 12am at Best Buy and they didn't open til 3 or 4am. The last picture is Target and they opened at 5am, I think. Some people are crazy!! It was SOO COLD, as you can see people at Best Buy had tents, chairs, sleeping bags and blankets they were covering their heads with, and even mini stoves they were cooking food from! Some of them even had a car in the parking lot and were taking shifts sitting in line and in the car. Man were they prepared! (or they had done this for many years and figured out how to do it).


No comments: