Saturday, May 7, 2011

May 7, 2011

Temple Day

Rexburg, ID



Today marks a major mile stone and accomplishment in my life and I am so grateful I was able to spend it with all my family and siblings at the temple (I was only missing one sibling, and I sure missed them!).

I am so overwhelmed and blessed and happy to be clean and righteous to receive this marvelous and scared blessing. I can't even begin to describe how wonderful I feel :)

I never thought at this time in my life that I would be doing this, but life throws curve balls and I think it was the perfect time to do it! I just can't wait for the/my other major goal/accomplishment in my life. Greater days are ahead and I can't wait to share them with the one I love the most!




I owe a huge Thanks to all my friends and family for the love and support they have given me through all this and the patience they have had to deal with, haha :)

I have a greater testimony of many things and am so excited about the path of life I am heading.
Words can't even begin to describe how happy I feel (even though I may not be showing it), and how at peace I feel. I am just trying to soak it all in and enjoy my time with family and the spirit that I have with me. May we be strive to Choose The Right and visit The House of the Lord often. I love my family and my Heavenly Father and His son Jesus Christ.


my siblings and their spouses


my parents and I

2 comments:

Ashley Dudley said...

Congrats Lanae! I didn't know you went, wish I could of been there, I'm happy for you!

boysbeforebooks said...

ahhh lanae! that was a great decision! i cant wait til i can go through the temple. i have been trying to go weekly and do baptisms, it's a great feeling! stay strong! (: