Thursday, April 14, 2011

Work week...



Wow I am So glad its the weekend! I worked a normal work week, but boy am I tired! I think it's mostly because I am So excited about this weekend and just want/ed it to come SO fast! and it's finally here!
I have had an interesting week; it kind of started last Friday. 4:50 AM ring, ring; got a text from the doc to ask what we were wearing to work and mentioned we could wear jeans to work. Hello! im sleeping! haha, I didn't text back and waited til I actually woke up to answer, but then Melanie and I decided to just wear what we were going to wear and take jeans to change into in case everyone else wore jeans. Well after all the confusion was figured out we jsut wore what we originally wore. Sunday I taught primary on sunday and it was an easy fun lesson (on the word of wisdom to five year olds :) ), early monday morning Courtney had her baby!!, tues-work, wed, drove 10 min to Rexburg to work but got another call to actually work in Idaho Falls, so I gladly turned around and drove back to Idaho Falls to work for the day. Thursday I found myself dozing off at work when i was supposed to paying attention to what the doc was telling me to do on the patient "we" were working on. Today was Melanie's last day in Idaho Falls!! :( Man i will miss her! Thursday's are now my Favorite day of the week at work because I get to see Melanie!!

I can't wait for this weekend to see THE BEST PERSON IN THE WORLD!! ;) Love you!

1 comment:

Radfords said...

LANAE!!!! I miss you at work EVER. SO. MUCH!!!!!! Please come and visit me in Rexburg at my new apt....And now you have a great excuse cause your lover lives there!!! I have a feeling that this summer is going to be the best ever!! :)