Friday, January 1, 2010

Thanksgiving in Washington

This year I went to Seattle for Thanksgiving! I had a blast!!! I love Mike's family!


Checking out the store/deals we have to hit in the morning!

Black Friday all the girls go shopping!! We left at 5:30AM, got some of the door busters, then headed to the mall. Then we do a drop off at the house. We then headed up north for some lunch and some fun shopping in a Dutch town, Lynden, Washington! We had a blast!!
The girls

That was some good chocolate!


I think I ate too much at Thanksgiving dinner...LOL
or maybe their scale is a little off!! lol


After a long day of shopping; the girls eating dinner at Spaghetti Factory

Grandma Coomer found a new hat for herself! Her ears were cold!
I love grandma!

Bowling


Our drive home

Boy, were we rich LOL

No comments: