Monday, October 12, 2009

September 09

Labor Day weekend was so fun! He came here and I took him to a few cool places around town; paddle boats, table rock, Ann Morrison park, Albertson park, train depot…we had fun!
Boise Train Depot


Paddle boats


We stoked this crane for about a half hour. we tried to get him to do something and I think finally he was tired of us watching him and getting close to him, so he turned around and made his territory known.


Table Rock

Kathryn Albertson Park



Then when we came home Mike made me a yummy cookie

I love you babe!

2 comments:

The Jensen's said...

Hey! I'm so glad I found you on here!! How you doin?? That's cool you were in Seattle! We live just south of there. Good luck with everything!

Nae said...

Oh hey kathryn!! thanks! ya i went to Seattle in August! it was sooo fun! how long will you guys be in Seattle?! I will be there for thanksgiving!