Sunday, January 4, 2009

Since Christmas...into 09

This year has started off good! Christmas this year was nice and quiet with just mom and dad us three younger kids. Mom loved everything she got! Dad finally got his Harley! Justin and Parker got Styrofoam (not coal; it's a little better), and I spoiled myself and bought myself new snowboard gear! We actually had a white Christmas and it was gorgeous! Stewart and Danyiel spent a day with us and we went to the Fast Lane race track and raced each other! I started off almost a whole lap ahead of everyone; until about the tenth lap Stewart passed me! then justin adn parker eventually passed me! Dang it! Mom and dad didn't race with us so they took pictures; we were too fast for them...as you can see....we had a BLAST!


Mom got a Scentsy candle! she loved it!

Justin got Styrofoam...

Parker also got Styrofoam...

Dad finally got his Harley!! hehe

White Christmas!

Danyiel and I putting on our lice protector! hehe
We looked gross! (well at least i did)
I love Danyiel's face

Me getting ready to win that Daytona 500!

I'm the first off the line!!
try to keep up!....Ready, Set...

GO!!

Mom couldn't keep up with the camera and our speed!

there we are!

too fast...

ME ready to win!

Nice race everyone

Good job!

Stewart and Danyiel

Justin; gansta


So I found this awesome wiggle car in the mall and had to try it out!

No comments: