Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Utah/Temple Square

I love taking pictures; if you couldn't tell...
Last weekend I joined Terressa and her family for a trip to Utah! We stopped at the Air Museum in Ogden, Bryant [and Jake] loved it! We then headed down to Temple Square! It was soo fun! It was a little cold but I played with the kids and had a lot of fun! :) Hello everyone! Why you didn't tell me there was a Ward reunion at Temple Square?!! (you know who you are, hehe). I then stayed in Provo for the rest of the weekend with my friend, while Terressa stayed with Jake's family.
I had a wonderful weekend in Provo! ;)




Kayelynn, Bryant and I at the museum

Kayelynn and I; in front of the scary shark plane...

The Presidents plane! smaller than I've always pictured

Just my size!

Sarah trying to hold Lydia in her stroller, hehe

The kids and I inside one of the planes

USA

In front of the huge helicopter

Me sitting in a flight/pilot seat
This look like an electrical chair...hehe

Sarah and I
she was hard to get a picture with

Pilot Captian Thornock
handsome

Air Force plane
very large! kinda reminds me of the plane on flight of the phoenix


TEMPLE SQUARE
gorgeous!

Sisters

The lights surrounding

Amazlingly and beautifully decorated temple grounds

No comments: